Want to join the cool team?
AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER Ref: HR056
Full time/Permanent position
The Role / Duties
We’re looking to hire an experienced, reliable and qualified Air Conditioning Engineer, who will be responsible for the installation of air conditioning systems throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland. Please note, this is a remote based role and the successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle to travel to site, direct from their home.
To fulfil this key role within an established team you will demonstrate through your application that you meet the following criteria as listed below:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within the HVAC industry
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- F-Gas Qualified
- Full UK driving licence
- City & Guilds Level 2 Hydrocarbon Refrigeration
- City & Guilds Level 3 In Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- CSR / CSCS
- IPAF / PASMA / Working at Heights / Manual Handling etc
- Industry training – Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, Toshiba, Panasonic etc
- Competitive Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Permanent, full time position
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Ongoing Training
If you are interested in joining a reputable and progressive HVAC contractor and your experience matches our requirements, please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Kelley Hasson, air cool engineering (NI) Ltd, Future Business Park, 55 Scroggy Road, Limavady, BT49 0NB.