Want to join the cool team?
HR048 – Maintenance Technician
Full-time (40hrs) Permanent Position: Immediate Start
As a reputable contractor serving clients across the UK and Ireland, air cool engineering (NI) Ltd is seeking to appoint a Maintenance Technician.
- Complete maintenance according to preventative maintenance schedule and recommend changes where necessary
- Maintain records of work carried out
- Provide cover outside of normal hours when required
- Ensuring that quality and performance are maintained at all times
- Prepared to travel to sites across the UK and Ireland
- Good attitude to work
- Reliable and trustworthy
Maintenance Technician Essential Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence
Maintenance Technician Desirable Requirements:
- Previous planned preventative maintenance experience
- Knowledge and experience of the implementation of good health, safety & environmental practice.
Closing Date: Monday 27th May 2019
If you are interested in joining a reputable and progressive HVAC contractor and your experience matches our requirements, please forward your CV with covering letter, to email@example.com or post to air cool engineering (NI) Ltd, Future Business Park, 55 Scroggy Road, Limavady, BT49 0NB.