Want to join the cool team?
HR050 – Project Manager
The Role / Duties
The role will involve managing projects within commercial and domestic environments. The successful candidate needs to be both technically and commercially astute.
- To assume overall contractual and financial responsibility for allocated projects from contract award to end of defects liability period
- To be able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications
- To organise full logistics of how, when and where a project will be delivered and completed.
- To organise and liaise with subcontractors and other trades
- To be able to complete pre-qualification questionnaires, compiling RAMS and other H&S activities including tool box talks and site audits
- To carry out site surveys
To fulfill this key role within an established team you will demonstrate through your application that you meet the following criteria as listed below:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within the HVAC industry
- Site survey and estimation experience
- IT proficient in all key Office products
- High numeracy levels and commercial awareness a must alongside an eye for finer details
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive Salary dependant on qualifications and experience
- Permanent, full time position
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Ongoing Training
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25th September 2019
If you are interested in joining a reputable and progressive HVAC contractor and your experience matches our requirements, please forward a copy of your CV with a covering letter, to email@example.com or post to Kelley Hasson, air cool engineering (NI) Ltd, Future Business Park, 55 Scroggy Road, Limavady, BT49 0NB.